Name of Post:
ISRO LPSC Scientist / Engineers Recruitment 2020
25 October 2020 | 11:30 AM
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Recently Invited Applications from eligible candidates having B.E. / B.Tech and M.E. / M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering / Reliability Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches for recruitment to Scientist / Engineer (SC) (Level 10) Post. Candidates Interested in to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Notification Before Applying Online.
- Application Begin : 27/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 09/11/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : NA
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- B.E. / B.Tech and M.E. / M.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- B.E / B. Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 scale.
- M.E / M. Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Level 10 (Pay Matrix: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-)
- The upper age limit as on 09.11.2020 is 35 years which is relaxable for reserved categories as per Government Rules.
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Vacancy Details Total : 7 Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details
B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering + M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in Propulsion
Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Propulsion / Aerospace Engineering with Specialization in Propulsion
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in Reliability Engineering / Quality Management
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering + M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in VLSI & Embedded Systems
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in Machine Design
- ISRO Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Scientist / Engineers Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 27/10/2020 to 09/11/2020
- Candidate Must Read the Notification Carefully Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in ISRO LPSC Scientist / Engineers Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Please Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online