Name of Post:
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
20 October 2020 | 11:30 AM
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Recently Invited to Online Application Form for recruitment to various Apprenticeship positions for the recruitment year 2020. 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Any Discipline i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / BBA / BCA or Equivalent Academic Degree / ITI Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Candidates Interested in to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Notification Before Applying Online.
- Application Begin : 18/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 01/11/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : NA
- Exam Date: NA
- Admit Card Available : NA
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
Age Limit as on 01.10.2020
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and additional 10 years for PwD Candidates.
- 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Any Discipline i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / BBA / BCA or Equivalent Academic Degree / ITI Diploma holders in Fitter / Welder / Electrician / MMV / Machinist / Turner / Mechanic Ref. & AC / Instrument Mechanic / Draughtsman (Civil / Mechanical) / COPA / Food Productiojn genl.
Salary / Pay Scale:
- For Trade Code 1 to 12: Rs. 8,050-
- For Trade Code 13 to 20: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Trade Code 21 & 22: Rs. 7,000/-
- For Trade Code 23 & 24: Rs. 3,500/- for first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for the next twelve months (on the Job Training).
- Manali Refinery, Manali, Chennai
Vacancy Details Total : 142 Post (Tentative)
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Fitter) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Welder) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Electrician) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (MMV) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Machinist) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Turner) course.
Mechanic (Ref. & Air-Cond.)
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Mechanic Ref.& AC) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman (Civil)) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Draughtsman (Mech.)) course.
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (COPA) course.
Food Production (Gen.)
Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Food Production Genl.) course.
Laboratory Operator (CP)
Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
Attendant Operator (CP)
Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
Back Office Apprentice
Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering)
MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course).
MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
MCA (3 years full time Course).
CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
Warehouse Exe. (Rec.& Des.)
Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant”
Passed 12th Class Examination
Data Entry Operator
Passed 12th Class Examination
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 18/10/2020 to 01/11/2020
- Candidate Must Read the Notification Carefully Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in CPCL Latest Govt. Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Please Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online